* COVIDSafe Plan in effect *
Mobile Pregnancy Massage
Pregnancy is never static. Every day your baby and body grow, organs shift position and ligaments stretch to accommodate the changes. Aches and pains can come hand in hand with pregnancy, but that doesn’t mean you have to ‘put up with it’. Seeing someone who specialises in pregnancy massage can help reduce those discomforts, can increase your capacity to cope with the changes, and help you connect with your growing baby and body.
My pregnancy massage services are completely mobile. I will come to you, bring everything that’s needed, create a beautiful space for you to relax and enjoy, and give you a full body massage.
I will go through an extensive intake form and a 15 minute consultation before the massage, to help me know how best to meet your needs, and to make sure you feel heard and understood. I also have a wide-ranging network of other professionals to refer you on to if needed.
The top four potential benefits of massage in pregnancy include:
- Improvement in sleep
- Boosted immune system
- Lowered stress levels
- Reduction in pain and discomfort
Other potential benefits may include:
- Increased connection with baby
- Improved posture
- Reduced postural tension
- Reduction in oedema
- Improved circulation
- Stimulation of cell nutrition
- Increased acceptance of your changing body
- Improved mood
Mobile Postpartum Massage
Postpartum massage can also be hugely beneficial as you recover from pregnancy and birth, and shift into this exciting but often exhausting phase of parenting. A postpartum massage can achieve all the same benefits as listed above, as well as giving you a boost of oxycontin.
I deal exclusively with pregnant or newly postpartum clients. If you are currently pregnant or have given birth in the last 16 weeks, please get in contact with me to arrange your appointment. School hour, evening and weekend appointment times are all available.
COVID 19 updates:
As stated above, massage has many benefits, for any person. I exclusively offer pregnancy and postpartum massage. The main benefits that will be relevant at this time of great uncertainly are:
- Boosting your immune system
- Boosting feel good hormones, which boosts your mood and reduces anxiety
A COVIDSafe Plan is in place. The following are the measures that mean you’re as safe as possible in having me come to you to provide a beautiful relaxation massage:
- Both myself and my client must wear a mask for the duration of the session.
- I never do back to back massages.
- Every piece of linen I or a client touches during my time at their house goes in the washing machine as soon as I get home, washed on the hottest, longest cycle with sufficient detergent.
- Linen is dried in the sun when possible, or in a dryer. Not left on clothes wracks for days to dry.
- I wash my hands thoroughly when I arrive, and of course when I’m finished because I have oil all over my hands!
- All massage equipment gets thoroughly disinfected at the end of each massage, and again when I get it out of the case at the next appointment.
- Thorough contract tracing procedures are in place.
- I would never come to an appointment if I felt unwell, and will contact you on the day of the appointment to ensure no one in your household has any symptoms of corona virus.
Mobile Massage Pricing
*COVID 19 update Now taking limited bookings*
$90 for a 70 minute massage + 15 minute pre-massage consult
3 massage package for $240 ($30 saving = $80 each)
5 massage package for $375 ($75 saving = $75 each)
7 massage package for $490 ($140 saving = $70 each)
Please see the FAQs & Policies page for payment policies.